Click here for Career Enhancing Video eZine Series
More resources are available to members and certified members by logging in to the member site.
Success Steps Program -- Click Here for a brief, informative audio introduction.
ICA Code of Ethics
For the benefit of all ICA employees, consultants, personnel, coaches, and customers, we adhere to the principles outlined in our code of ethics. Our behavior, attitude, decision making processes, and how we serve other focus on these principles. Our ethical standards and capabilities are governed by the choices we make and our code of ethics is our compass. All employees, consultants, and personnel should always be:
* Have Integrity
* Set High Standards
* Obey the Law
* Protective of ICA Content
* Provide Accurate, Current, and Complete Information
* Treat Others Fairly
* Use Media Resources Responsibly
* Process Complaints in an Appropriate Manner
* Respect All Those You Come into Contact with When Representing The ICA
* Treat Other with Openness, Clear Communication, and Subscribe to the Principles of Noble Intent.
These are the ethical standards that the International Coaching Association upholds as essential not only for its members but for the coaching and consulting industry as a whole. International Coaching Association members and Certified Coaches, associated firms, their principals and employees will uphold the principles of the International Coaching Association and promise faithfully that they will not commit acts discreditable to the International Coaching Association.
International Coaching Association Members and Certified Coaches agree to:
• Be honest and not knowingly misrepresent facts.
• Ensure that to the best of their knowledge they can deliver the coaching services in a professional manner both in terms of skill and time.
• Pledge that they will not engage in contracts that are in violation of the law or that might reasonably be used by client to violate the law.
• Undertake to safeguard any confidential information or documents entrusted to them and not divulge any confidential information without the express consent of the client.
• Give their word that they will not take advantage of proprietary information obtained from the client.
• Promise to keep the client informed of any matters relating to the coaching assignment even if the information is unfavorable, or may jeopardize the contract.
• Represent models, opinions, concepts, suggestions, or offer services as independent if they are free from subordinated judgment and there is no undisclosed interest in the outcome of the client's decision.
• Abide by copyright and intellectual property laws and be mindful of giving attribution for intellectual property, ideas, rights, and concepts. They will inform their clients of their high regard for this standard.
• Divulge potential conflicts of interest prior to accepting the contract or as soon as possible after the conflict is discovered. When these arise they will work out ways to mitigate any adverse effects or withdraw themselves from discussions for that portion of the service offering.
ICA Return Policy
If you are not satisfied for any reason with any purchase with the ICA simply email our office within 30 days of purchase for a full, no questions asked refund. Include full name, address and reason for refund.
ICA Cancellation Policy
Customer has 3 days to cancel any order. To cancel an order please contact the ICA office.
ICA Privacy Statement
Your information will not be sold or rented in any form.